Thursday, April 8, 2010

Texts......

God bless the person who invented texts. I honestly never really saw much of a need for them, but now, as much as I hate to admit it, it has become a way of life for me. I hang my head in shame as I admit that I spend way too much time on Face Book, IMing, Tweeting (well given that up temporarily) and now texting. I text with people whom I spend all day with at work, but most often texts are to a very wonderful long distance friend. It's amazing how technology allows you the opportunity to reconnect with people who you had lost touch with. I love it! I was in an awful mood this morning... the kind of mood when you're ready to pounce on the first person who looks out you the wrong way, the kind when people just see the look on your face and decide to walk away because it's in their best interest (Yes, people do fear me). But then it happened, my notification went off and the texting ensued. Amazing how silly stories and comments between friends can completely uplift one's mood. I went from the fire breathing dragon to smiles and giggles almost instantly. So, God Bless You the texting genius! Today, you have made me day a better place to be!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad someone lifted your mood for the sake of others :o)

    ReplyDelete